Pee Dee Commerce Park is a Class-A commercial / industrial park at the forefront of the area’s economic development advances.
At Pee Dee Electric, we are proud that the national headquarters of Touchstone Energy has designated the Pee Dee Touchstone Energy Commerce Park as the model of all Touchstone Energy industrial and commercial parks in the United States.
CommercePark is 705 acres located at the intersection of Interstate 95 and S.C.Hwy. 327. It is the midpoint between New York City and Miami and has over a mile frontage on the East Coast’s main trans
portation route, with more than 50,000 daily travelers. Commerce City is a South Carolina Certified Site.
Commerce Park is less than a 10-minute drive to Interstate 20, which runs west to Columbia, Atlanta, Birmingham, Dallas and points beyond. It is a two-hour drive to the ports in Charleston, S.C. and Wilmington, N.C. More than 60 percent of the U.S. population is within a day’s drive.
Pee Dee Touchstone Energy Commerce Park is the home to many of Florence’s most recognizable companies:
- FedEx Ground – delivery hub for around-the-world conveyance
- Ruiz Foods – 225,000 square foot facility to produce frozen Mexican dishes under the brand names El Monterey and Tornados
- IFH/PFG FoodService Distribution – distribution center for the largest, independently owned, broadline foodservice distributor that is home based in the Carolinas
- Johnson Controls – Fortune 500 company that assembles automobile batteries
- Monster.com – 75,000 square foot customer service center
- Pepsi Cola of Florence – distribution center for the Pee Dee Region
- Pee Dee Regional Water Treatment Plant – the City of Florence’s regional treatment facility with a capacity of 53 million gallons per day
- Windy Hill Volunteer Fire Department
- Florence County Spec Building – 100,000 square foot building expandable to 300,000 square feet. Click here for complete information.
Commerce Park offers both industrial and commercial opportunities. Industrial parcels are available to suit your needs. The location of Commerce Park has provides opportunities for the service industry. Located at exit 170 of I-95 and SC Highway 327 (the main route to Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand). Commercial parcels available to suite your needs. Download the Pee Dee Commerce Park Site Map in PDF Form.
Environmental and Other Considerations Completed
- Phase I Environmental Audit
- Endangered Species Audit
- Soil Analysis
- Soil Survey for Construction Purposes
- Comprehensive Storm Water Discharge Plan
- Cultural Resources Survey
- Site Survey of all Parcels
- Confirmed all Property Lines
- Complete Title Search of all Properties
- Electricity provided by Pee Dee Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Natural Gas
- Potable Water
- Sewer / Wastewater Service
- Paved Roadways
- Fiber Optic Telecommunications