With an Energy Resource Conservation (ERC) Loan, Pee Dee Electric homeowner members can finance energy-saving home improvements with low-interest and a fixed-rate.
The ERC Loan finances materials and labor (up to $7,500) for energy-efficient improvements that are cost-effective and offer a return on the investment.
Types of projects include, but are not limited to:
- Insulation for – attic, ducts, floors, walls, water heaters
- Storm windows and doors
- Replacement thermal windows and insulated doors
- Attic ventilation systems
- Programmable thermostats
- High-efficiency heat pumps
- Dual-fuel systems
- Ground source heat pumps
- Caulking and weather stripping
The loan is a simple interest loan with a fixed 6% rate and will be secured with a lien on real property.
View our ERC Loan Checklist and Application (PDF).