View Pee Dee Electric Cooperative’s Policy for Interconnection of Distributed Resources (PDF).
- Application fee is $100
- Member-owner and other monthly fees are not offset by solar production
- Maximum 20 killowatt
- Excess monthly generation is banked and rolled over monthly for 12 months (June to June)
- Excess generation bank is zeroed after 12 months, therefore solar system should be right-sized
Needed from Customer
- Interconnection application
- Application fee
- Rider NM-RSC (2019 version) signed and dated by the member
- Interconnection agreement
- Proof of insurance
- Specification sheets / one lines of the installation
- Inspection certification from the county
Email Michael Humphrey or call (843) 292-4432 for more information. You can also email Kelly Blackmon or call (843) 292-4365. Lastly, you can visit the South Carolina Solar website for additional information and guidance.