To view Pee Dee Electric’s Electric Service Specifications, please click below.
Standard underground service utilizes the shortest route possible up to 150 ft – See A below
Non-Standard routing has an additional charge of $5 per foot. See B and C below
Consumers should consider underground service routing before installation of paved driveway and/or septic system. See B and C below.
- $200 (up to 150 ft.)
- $200 + $350 (additional 70ft.) = $550
- $200 + $500 (additional 100ft.) = $700
- $400 (up to 150 ft.)
- $400 + $350 (additional 70ft.) = $750
- $400 + $500 (additional 100ft.) = $9700
Change Overhead Service to Underground
- Standard underground rates apply.
- Plus $50 charge to remove existing lines.
Contact us to schedule a site visit to determine your exact cost.
View the Underground Electric Service Agreement
Click here for the Underground Service Agreement.