Education is important to all of us here at Pee Dee Electric Cooperative and our Board of Trustees are interested in making studying fun. The Give Us An ‘A’ program was developed as a way to reward the students of PDEC members for their hard work throughout the school year.
How It Works
If you make at least one “A” on your end of Semester 1 or 2 report card, send PDEC a picture of it for a chance to win a $25 Walmart Card. PDEC will draw names and award eight students twice a year. There will be two winners for each category in grade levels K-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12. This contest is open to all children/students of PDEC members.
We will list the winners in “Currents” magazine, local newspapers, and social media. PDEC is very excited about this program and we hope you feel the same!
Instructions and Rules
- Any PDEC members’ child attending school in our service area may enter.
- Must make at least one “A” on your end of semester report card. This excludes interim and quarterly reports.
- For June report cards, submit by July 1 and for Dec/Jan report cards, submit by February 1.
- Make sure you circle the A on the report card.
- For questions, please call 843-292-4387.
Remember, all you have to do is just Give Us An ‘A’!