Our members are the most important part of our electric cooperative.
Our mission is to serve the energy needs of our members today and in the future. We achieve this by using the training and knowledge of our greatest asset—our employees.
To assure high standards of service, Pee Dee Electric Cooperative, Inc., (PDEC) consistently implements:
- Policies, programs, products, and services that address the needs of members and their communities
- Advanced technology to ensure system quality and capability for future growth
As a non-profit electric cooperative, PDEC’s priority is serving our members and their communities. Local ownership with a local, member-elected board offers stability, reliability, and better value in a changing marketplace.
The cooperative spirit focuses attention on the needs of people and their communities. PDEC’s contributions to a better quality of life include:
- Educational support, including scholarships and school programs
- Meaningful community service throughout the Pee Dee region
- Active pursuit of economic development and job creation
Our members and their communities are the most important part of our cooperative. For more than six decades, PDEC has been a trusted member of the region’s community, forging strong relationships built with the power of human connections.