Buried treasure. Receive a rebate of up to $1,000 when you install a qualified ground-source heat pump. Because the underground temperature remains a fairly constant 67 degrees, a ground-source heat pump uses the earth’s temperature to keep your home comfortable, without generating heat or expending significant energy cooling your home.
Ground-Source Heat Pumps:
- Are more efficient than other units.
- Do not require an outside compressor, so the system is out of sight.
- Have lower wiring costs because there are no heat strips.
- Are not exposed to the elements, reducing repair frequency costs.
- Are quieter than other systems.
$200 per ton up to a maximum of $1000
Contact us for further details.